This is my first "Made it Monday!" I'm pretty excited.
I made something yesterday that I'm pretty proud of. I created my own lesson plan book. To be honest, I was searching on TPT yesterday for lesson plan pages, and I even purchased a lesson plan book created by someone else, printed it off, and bound it together, yet..It just didn't work for me. What was I thinking? I needed to just create my own.
Here are a few pictures of some of the pages I created:
As you can see I've got this pink and purple polka dot theme going on..which is so me. The one I purchased was black and white..so not me. I'm really happy with the results. I've printed out all the sheets and I can't wait to bind them today or tomorrow! There are many sheets in this including student info sheets, favorite websites, birthdays, everything! It's so fun! I also love the font I chose, there are little hearts throughout. :)
If you like my lesson plan book, feel free to stop by my TPT store and check it out!
Happy Monday Everyone!




Right back attcha! I'm your newest follower. Where are you in Maine?
ReplyDelete✰ Kimberley ✰
First in Maine
Rumford, you?? Thanks! :)
DeleteHello,
ReplyDeleteI follow Kimberley's blog, and so now yours too. We Mainers need to stick together!
Dee
First Impressions
Your lesson plan book is looking very cute.
ReplyDeleteI'm your newest follower. I found you via Kimberley's blog.
Looking forward to reading your blog!
Barbara
Grade ONEderful
Ruby Slippers
So cute...love the polka dots!
ReplyDeleteThanks Michelle!
DeleteYou ought to be a part of a contest for one of
ReplyDeletethe finest sites on the net. I will highly recommend this
web site!
Feel free to surf to my blog: cccam sharing