
Thursday, July 19, 2012
I'm So Excited!
I'm having a wonderful Thursday morning! While leaving a few comments on fellow teachers' blogs this morning I was given the Liebster Blog Award! I'm so touched. Thank you so much Joann! I've admired your blog so much. Check out her blog below! So as the rules go, I need to find 5 other blogs that I admire, that have NOT won this blog award, and are under 200 followers. That's my next mission for the day. I'll also be going to my classroom today and tomorrow and will be taking photos of my bulletin board creations and some fun tips that help brighten up my classroom! Have a wonderful day, please follow me, and thank you for visiting!


Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

Glad to do it - Not so long ago I just got started too! I'll mention you on one of my posts on Facebook too to get you goin' girlie!
ReplyDeleteThanks so much! :)
DeleteHi I am your newest follower! Congrats on your award and welcome to the blogging world!
ReplyDelete~Lorraine
Fabulous 4th Grade Froggies
Congrats on getting your blog started and getting a award. It's a warm fuzzy feeling isn't it? Stop by and see my blog sometime. It's mainly for second grades, but there could be things on there for you. Check out my freebies to see.
ReplyDeletePatty
And if you want to know how to get rid of those word verifications on your blog, you can also find that on my blog too.
2ndinline.blogspot.com
Welcome to blogland! I am your newest follower! Super cute! Love the pics of your bookshelves (from a previous post)! :)
ReplyDeleteCheryl
Crayons and Curls
Welcome to the clubs! (Blogging and Fifth Grade) If you are interested there is a Facebook page for Fifth Grade Friends.
ReplyDelete✿Lynn
Inside this Book