Monday, July 16, 2012

Love my blog's new look!

I am beyond happy with my blog's new look! I've recently joined the blogisphere after a year of reading...no..stalking...other teacher's blogs. I too wanted to have a teacher blog! I didn't just want a blog though, I wanted a fantastic, fabulous, stylish, blog that screamed ME! Therefore, I had Misty and Erika at The Honey Bunch Blog Design create my blog as well as my classroom blog that I will be using for my students and parents this year. :) I would love for people to follow me and leave comments. Let's share ideas! :) Thanks for visiting!



**Also, check out the layout they did for my classroom blog!**





9 comments:

  1. Love the look of this blog! It's so you!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Riss, Great job! Love you Dad.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love it girl & a little jealous I might add! You're giving me ideas! Enjoy organizing!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the design - and Love the Honey Bunch! They did mine too! Thanks for stopping by my blog - mine is a work in progress as I learn all this stuff!
    fifthisfabulous.blogspot.com
    Joann

    ReplyDelete
  5. And - you just got your first award =) =) I gave your brand new blog the Liebster Award on my blog - I love how yours looks and the potential that you have! =)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great blog look and welcome to the world of blogging:)
    Cheers,
    Terri
    Terri's Teaching Treasures

    ReplyDelete
  7. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I personally like the design of your blog because it has a playful element that your kids will surely like. It looks clean and organized, too! With that, you deserve a big entrance to the world of blogging! :)

    ReplyDelete