This is my first official post! How exciting? I was originally thinking I was going to create a blog for my classroom, however, I'm wondering if this should be more of a place to share ideas amongst fellow teachers? That seems to be the trend with the "teacher blog" scene. During my first year of teaching I came across teacher blogs on Pinterest. I instantly was addicted and found so many great ideas. During the school year I added a few of the things I did in my classroom on Pinterest and was surprised at all the "repins" I received. This got me thinking, could I to have my very own teacher blog? I mean, I am a teacher after all! I have crafty ideas. :) Why not? I'm still learning about how to create designs and what not on this, however, I'm getting there.
A little about myself. I am a second year teacher, I taught fourth grade last year (absolutely loved it) and I will be teaching fifth grade this year. I'm really excited and I have been working in the classroom already getting things together and organized for another fun year to come.
I look forward to learning and exploring how to make this blog even better!
TTFN
-Larissa
No comments:
Post a Comment