Saturday, July 21, 2012

Newbie Blogger Linky Party!

I've been enjoying all these newbie blog linky parties! I hope that this inspires more people to follow and find my blog. I've enjoyed finding other teacher's blogs by searching these parties! So Janice at Grade Three Is The Place For Me!  is throwing a blog hop. How fun! Go and join the blog hop, link up your blog, and answer these questions on a new post! :)

1. What state are you in? I am from the beautiful state of Maine!
2. What's your current teaching position? I am currently teaching 5th grade!
3. What's your teaching experience? This will be my second year teaching. I taught fourth grade last year and was moved to 5th. I'm not doing a true "loop" with my students, however, I am excited to have some of the same students!
4. When did you start blogging? I starting blogging this summer! I've always loved looking at peoples' blogs and finally decided to create my own and join in on the fun.
5. Share a blogging tip! My blogging tip is, if your going to blog it's important that you are happy with the way it looks! You shouldn't settle for a blog your half proud of to call your own. I would recccomend The Honey Bunch Blog Design to help you design your blog just the way you want it! You can find them here:

5 comments:

  1. Welcome to blogging! I'm glad you joined my first blog hop! I'm your newest follower :)

    Grade Three is the Place for Me

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your blog! I agree about finding a design you love. I've changed mine twice this summer and countless times before that!

    ✿Lynn
    Inside this Book

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your blog...the design is so pretty and I love the soothing colors! I am awarding you with the One Lovely Blog award. You can stop by to pick it up anytime!

    Vicky
    Keep Calm & Imagine

    ReplyDelete
  4. Glad to find you through the blog hop! I agree about the design of your blog. It should make you smile when you see it. Love yours BTW!
    I am your newest follower!
    Leah
    Learning 4 Keeps

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I'm your newest follower as well! :)

      Delete