I've linked up with Jen at The Teacher's Cauldron for another fun "resolution" party! Her blog is one of the blogs that inspired me to create my own! It's wonderful, be sure to check it out if you haven't yet!
This party is pretty simple, which I like. One resolution for life in general and one for blogging!
Life: Well, I could think of many resolutions for life. I mean, don't we want to improve everything we do??? I'd love to make time to finish projects around the house and decorate. I often find that decorating and designing the house comes last on my long list of things to do. However, I've gotten some cute decorations for Christmas and I can't wait to continue working on several rooms in the home.
Blogging: I want to BLOG more in general. I need to at least blog once a week. On another note, I'd like to continue to create things for my TPT store. I only have a few things on TPT however I've gotten great reviews and sales. I'm excited to try to make a few more things for my store.
Thanks for stopping by! Please leave a comment, I'd love to add more blogs to follow!
xo

Best wishes on the 2013 resolutions!
ReplyDeleteDiane
This comment has been removed by the author.
ReplyDeleteOkay...let me try this again...
ReplyDeleteI am so jealous of your snow days. I also love your blog design. The girls at Honey Bunch BD designed mine too!! I am happy to be a new follower! Good luck in 2013!!
Kathy O.
Third Grade Doodles
Honey Bunch did my blog design, too! Aren't they wonderful to work with? I'm a new follower of your blog and wish you all the best! Please visit me at Pitner's Potpourri. I'd love to have you as a follower.
ReplyDeleteMary
Pitner's Potpourri