Tuesday, December 18, 2012

Snow Day Number Two!

Snow day number two this week. Total snow days so far this school year: three. It is miserable outside! I am so thankful that I didn't have to go out and drive in this stuff. We have about 9-10 inches so far! I didn't want to go outside yet, therefore I have taken a quick snapshot of a piece of my backyard. Notice all the snow piled up onto our picnic tables!


Yesterday I made quite a few sugar cookies, read, watched several versions of a Christmas Carol and Miracle on 34th Street. What was I to do on my second snow day?  So far this is what I've accomplished:
19 little goodie bags for my 19 very special 5th graders. 

I miss my students. I often wonder what they are up to during snow days and vacations. I hope they are having a wonderful snowy day. With the recent events that occurred in CT, I can't wait to give them all an extra hug and smile when I get to see them tomorrow (hopefully).

I'll leave everyone with this positive thought:

2 comments:

  1. SO envious of your snow days. They are never quite as good in Southern Maine as in the mountains.

    Also, please tell me you watched The Muppet Christmas Carol!

    XO.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Of course! I love that version, it's my favorite. We are actually watching it this Friday with the kids! :)

      xox

      Delete