Saturday, December 29, 2012

2012's Blog's Best and Brightest!


Hello Everyone! I'm linking up with Christina at Bunting, Books, and Bainbridge! for a superb linky party to celebrate 2012 and to discuss goals and aspirations to achieve in 2013! So here we go...

I began blogging this summer. I had always admired other "teacher" blogs and bloggers. I never thought I would be able to create a blog. Well, thanks to The Honey Bunch Blog Design I was able to achieve a beautiful blog that I am so proud of! They make beautiful blogs! 
It's amazing what a nice looking blog that your proud of can inspire you to write and keep up with the blogging community. I have to admit, I haven't blogged as much as I've wanted to. Especially when the school year began, I found it difficult to keep up with. However, I have enjoyed what I have posted and the feedback I've gotten. I believe the most popular post I've done was Made it Monday! Here I posted about my own lesson plan book I created for my new TPT Store!

YES I have a TPT store. Though it is small, I've had some fantastic reviews and sales for some of my products. I hope to continue to learn how to make things beautiful and create more fun projects! Some of my favorite things I've created are my lesson plan book and my writer's workshop binder sheets! Check them out! 


My goals for 2013? 
*Continue to BLOG at least once a week! I wake up early enough everyday and enjoy a nice cup of coffee? Why not blog about what's happening at school?
*Create new items for my TPT store. I'm really into the Common Core at the moment. (I know, I'm a nerd..) However, I want to create a few literacy products that are Common Core aligned. 
*Keep in touch with more bloggers, follow more bloggers, and hopefully have more followers! :) I want to share and create a larger community of fellow teachers. Let's talk!

Okay, now it's your turn. Be sure to link up! :) Happy Saturday my friends. I'm off to plan and get ready for next week. I'm beginning a Fantasy Unit (remember I only teach reading at the moment). Anyone have any good suggestions

4 comments:

  1. Hello! I stumbled upon your blog today and am now your newest follower! I am excited to check out your blog!
    Bethany
    FabandFunin4th!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for linking up... best of luck for more success in the coming year!


    :)
    Christina
    *Bunting, Books, and Bainbridge*

    ReplyDelete