I'm so excited, this is my first "currently" from Farley over at Oh Boy 4th Grade! I've been having a blast this vacation getting back into the swing of blogging, photo editing, and learning the tips and tricks of the trade again! I've also enjoyed making more bloggy friends! I appreciate my new followers and I will be sure to check out your blog and follow you as well!
So here is my January Currently...
I'm not sure what is is about having the time to watch the Today Show in the morning but it's such a treat! I normally never get to see it because of work. Fun fact about me, 2 years ago my fiance and I went to visit NYC. We went to stand outside of the Today Show and wave to the cameras. After the show airs Matt, Ann, Al, etc walk around and shake your hands. Ann is super pro military and was talking with my fiance (who is a Marine and a State Trooper). She invited us into the Today show and we spent the whole morning watching it air! Here are a few pics to prove I'm not fibbing...seriously...
We even got to eat the yummy food they cook during the segment! It was so much fun! :)
I'm also enjoying my yummy Donut Shop Keurig made coffee! So scrumptious. I also really want a cupcake for breakfast that my mom made for Jason and I. However, I will resist the urge and probably make some eggs. Farm Fresh Eggs that is!
(My parents and my aspiring farmer sister have chickens and we have farm fresh eggs!)
Check out their chicken coop..It's pretty fancy.
At some point today I need to get my butt moving and use that elliptical of mine! It's a tad dusty. Oh well, the holiday season is over and time to be thinking about getting back into shape. I feel so much better when I am, just need to force myself to do it. :)
Today is the last day of vacation. I am feeling SUPERB right now. 2013 I believe will be superb, fabulous, fantastic, and magical. I'm looking forward to teaching my fifth graders for 5 1/2 more months, planning for our wedding (we are getting married in summer 2014), and going to DISNEY WORLD with my mother and sister in July! Life is grand.
Okay, very random post but it was fun! Remember to link up with OH BOY 4th GRADE and create your own currently. Remember the rules though:
"where you need to go to the 2 links before yours and make a meaningful comment
and then come back and comment on the link after yours...
spread the love and joy"
and then come back and comment on the link after yours...
spread the love and joy"
I concur Farley, spread love and joy..everyday!
Happy 2013 Everyone! xox






Congratulations on your first Currently!
ReplyDeleteI'm so jealous that you got to go INSIDE the Today Show studios! I am a fan too...and would have gone all embarassingly fanatic!
Jessica
The Polka-dotted Teacher
Thank you Jessica! I was freaking out inside! :)
DeleteFirst of all you are completely adorable! That is so cool about the Today show. Have a wonderful 2013 and I do indeed hope it is SUPERB!
ReplyDeleteThank you Sherrie!
DeleteWow! Those are amazing pics from your Today Show trip! Love your blog! I am your newest follower. :) It's nice to find others who teach grade levels close to mine. Happy New Year!
ReplyDeleteI am your newest follower.Those are awesome pics from the Today Show! Happy New Year!
ReplyDeleteKate
http://funinecse.blogspot.com/
That is one classy chicken coop!! :)
ReplyDelete