Saturday, June 1, 2013

Thinking about next year...

Well, there is only 8.5 days of school left for me. This has been a year of reflecting and learning. I am excited however that I will be moving back down to 4th grade and have my own classroom again. So far that is the plan.. I decided to link up with Finding Joy in 6th for her linky party! Here we goooo....


This is the third year I have cleaned out a classroom and moved my current classroom into another room. I have this down to a science. However, I look forward to the day where I don't have to spend a summer moving my room.
Since I taught only Reading/Writing this year I had little work with the math Common Core. I need to make sure this summer I get more familiar with this and become ready for next year!
I know I will blog more this summer, as well as next year. Trust me..:)

2 comments:

  1. Thanks so much for joining my first Linky Party!
    I have to dig deeper into Common Core math too. My students did so much math without thinking this year. I hope I can do better with next year's group!
    Good luck moving classrooms (again)...

    Kim
    Finding JOY in 6th Grade

    ReplyDelete