...I have to be honest bloggy friends. This year hasn't been ideal for blogging. In my two year career (yes..I know not THAT LONG) this has been by far the most craziest year in my long..long career as an educator. :). However, we only have 12 and half days of school left. I've been busily working on a poetry until with the fifth grade class. Let me just tell you..unfocused and anxious fifth graders at the end of the year LOVE poetry. They so look forward to it each and everyday. I found a fabulous unit on Teachers Pay Teachers. Check it out:
Reflecting moment.....I have learned so much this year. I have always wondered what teaching middle school would be like...rotating, only teaching one subject, etc. I have learned that having my own classroom, my own group of kiddos, and teaching multiple subjects is for me. It just feels right and makes sense. To all of my bloggy friends that do specialize I thank you for the wonderful ideas that I've read and your positive comments throughout this year. It has helped. Next year I will get my own classroom back and will be back in 4th grade! :) Life is good my friends..life is good.
I will be back blogging this summer, I'm sure. I tend to always have more time. However, I will be going to Disney World this summer and planning a wedding (EEEK so excited!) I'm also look forward to creating more fun things for my TeachersPayTeachersStore . Looking forward to endless possibilities.
Talk with you soon! xo

I am following your blog! Laura
ReplyDeleteRead-Write-Create
Thank you Laura!
ReplyDelete