So as I was writing this currently I was listening to one of my many television addictions...Downton Abbey. If you have NOT watched this show, you need to. I am absolutley in love with it. I watch it on Amazon Prime (on the PS3) and I'm on season three. LOVEEEE IT!
I am also loving getting back into the swing of blogging. I find that during the school year it is the last thing on my to do list. I always find more time to blog and read other blogs during the summer. Am I getting out and living my life as well this summer? SURE...trust me I don't spend all my time in front of my laptop..however, I have more time in the morning to enjoy a few of my favorite blogs.
I am thinking about DISNEY. Which I think is so funny because Farley had the same thing on her currently. I'm going to DISNEY in 10 days! I have been counting down since October...I just LOVE DISNEY WORRRRRLDDDD! I am going with my mom and sister. It will be their first time going. Weeeeeeeeeeee, have I mentioned I love DISNEY and that I'm just a tad excited??
I am desperately wanting to move into my new classroom. I know I can't until the janitors are done cleaning...however, I'm just super excited!! I went over today with one of my friends to take some pictures! Here they are:
| Left side of room...sink and little closet! |
| Back of room! |
| Back/right side of room! |
| Right side of room! Love the shelves! |
| Front of room...yes my friends, my SMARTBOARRRRD! |
Can you tell I'm just a weeeee bit excited??? :)
I feel like I need to get moving. I am always making the goal to go walking more, etc. Soon enough it will happen...right? :)
And finally, I feel like when you are blogging, you just need to write about what YOU want to write about..who cares! Have fun with it. That's what blogging is all about.
Okay, toodles for now!! Remember to head on over to Farley's blog and link up!!!
xo

I'm jealous of all of those shelves in your new room! Have fun on your Disney trip :)
ReplyDeleteBethany
FabandFunin4th!
Thank you Bethany! Can't wait for Disney! I will be sure to post pictures!!
DeleteOh season three of Dowtown Abby IS AMAZING...I hope you have a box of tissues near you! I cried my eyes out in a few episodes! Good luck getting into your room! I am heading on a trip for most of the summer so I was blessed that they cleaned my room FIRST. My room is almost ready!! I get back ONE DAY before school starts! AHHHHHH!
ReplyDeleteCarmen Zeisler
Exploring Elementary
Fourth Grade
Good luck on your trip!! I'm almost done season three and it's AMAZING!!!! :)
DeleteHave fun at Disney. I hope you post pictures of your finished room. It looks like a wonderful space to work with.
ReplyDeleteThank you very much! I will post pictures once it is all set up. :)
Delete