Saturday, June 22, 2013

Summer Vacation! :)

Well, I've been enjoying my first week of summer vacation. I've had a FANTASTIC week and have some wonderful news I will share soon. What does summer vacation mean to me? I'll be doing lots of planning (school and wedding), relaxing, reading, and going to DISNEY WORLD! :) Did I mention I was excited about that?

I also can't wait to create a few more things for my TPT store! I have been so impressed with the sales I've had on my Common Core reader's journal prompts...so I think I'll create a few more Common Core resources.

I'll be back to share my special news as soon as I can. :)

xo

2 comments:

  1. Can't wait to hear your fantastic news! So jealous that you are going to Disneyworld! Have a wonderful time.

    Sara :)
    Smiling In Second Grade

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Sara! I posted all about my new news! :)

      Delete