Tuesday, June 25, 2013

Big News!

Well...I waited as long as I could. However, I think it's fine to announce on here that I will be teaching 4th grade at a NEW school this coming school year! I am so excited about this change. I loved my old school, however, I am beyond excited to teach at my new school. I packed up my vehicle last night...and I mean PACKED! Moved everything out where it now waits in my garage to move into my new classroom.

Here is a picture of my new school!


 Some new things to look forward to:

*I will be teaching at the school I student taught at.
*This school is only 10 minutes away from my house. I will save so much time, energy, and money...my other school was 40-50 minutes away from my house.
*I will be teaching at a NEW school...literally.
*I will be teaching 4th grade!
*I will be teaching some 3rd and 5th graders...it's a "multiage" position.
*This multiage "village" is a MCL model..so exciting!

I went to go check out my new classroom today. Unfortunately I wasn't able to take pictures, but I will add some soon! I was given this book by my new principal:

Has anyone else read this book? I'm excited to read it!


Anyways bloggy friends...this is all for now. I will be posting many new updates soon!
xo

4 comments: