Wednesday, August 21, 2013

Classroom in progress!!

Hello everyone! I began working in my classroom about a week ago and I've taken pictures throughout the process. Here we goooo! :)
Empty Corner...
Lots of old..old..old books..


More..stuff...

And so I began unpacking my books and reorganizing them into book baskets.

Organized library..we are getting there!

My PBIS whole classroom reward board. The students will earn little boho birds in the nest. When we reach 30 birds we will earn a whole classroom reward! I like the idea of this instead of a marble jar (which I used to use..) because it's more visual. The children are able to see how many birds they have earned and how many they have to go!

I also created another bulletin board area which will be the center of our morning meeting. Instead of the typical "Morning Meeting" label, I labeled it "Early Bird Corner."

Like my chevron rugs?? :)

My desk area..also a huge bulletin board. Some of our procedures will go here.

Front of the room. Love my new SMARTboard! 


Sorry for some of these photos, I wasn't impressed with how blurry they came out (I blame it on the lighting). Anywho..here is my classroom TA-DAH! Super excited. Still have a lot to do before August 28th (first day of school)! Wanted to do a quick post! xo

No comments:

Post a Comment