What a rocky journey this summer has been for me. I was hired at one school for fourth grade, was moved to another school in my district due to a cut and was placed in Kindergarten, and after someone decided to resign at my current school...I am now OFFICIALLY in FOURTH GRADE! Whip lash much?
I have to say though, I am super excited. Fourth grade has to be probably my favorite grade and I am absolutely delighted to be teaching at a school in my community, and is only about 5 minutes from my house. My first day with the students is the 28th...and I'm able to work in my room probably tomorrow. Therefore, two weeks. YIKES. I will be busy..but I will work super duper hard to make my room fabulous for my fourth graders. :)
Will be posting updates and pictures soon my friends...life is finally falling into place. YES.
xo
No comments:
Post a Comment