Tuesday, March 5, 2013

Weeeeeeee March Currently and 50 Followers!!

Happy March everyone! March has always been a month I so long for during the long, long..have I mentioned LONG winter months? It's a sign of "oh hey, spring is around the corner." Although it doesnt FEEL like spring is around the corner, I just know it wont be long before these 8 ft. snow banks slowly start melting away..

Anywho, MARCH currently time over at Farley's. Here we go!

Listening: *Okay, I actually created this on Sunday when I WAS listening to the Today Show. Nothing too exciting, it's just a show I like to indulge in during the weekend/summer months because it begins at 7am! (Which is when I need to leave for work during the normal work week!)
Loving: My Mocha Coffee out of my Keurig!! Simply divine. Period.
Thinking: I need to get my Master's work started. I began my second class of my Master's work on Feb. 28th.  The class is a psychology class, which I find interesting. We will see how it goes!
Wanting: A fresh start. There isn't much I can say about this. I just feel like some weeks I want a re-do, a fresh start...you know what I mean..
Needing: More caffeine? Ah yes..
LIKE learning, LOVE laughing, HATE lollygagging! (Okay..okay..I equally love learning and laughing..I just needed to come up with words that began with the letter L because my name is Larissa!!)

I'm also super excited that I now have 50 followers! I thought this day would never come but now it has! Weeeeeee! Thank you, thank you! I think when I get to 100 followers I will do a give away! I've always wanted to. :)

Happy Tuesday my bloggy friends! Have a fantastic day!
xo

5 comments:

  1. I couldn't agree more with your 'thinking' of beginning your Masters work. I have to compelte my thesis this year and with full time school, tutoring at uni and my step-son every second weekend, this first week back at Uni has resulted in nothing yet!
    I know when school slows down, uni will begin again! :)
    Coffee, or Jasmine Tea for me, really makes a difference in energy! :)

    Liz - BaysideMathTeacher

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just stopping by from The Kinder-Garden! My weekend/summer indulgence is sleep :) During the school year, I have to be at work by 7:05 so during the weekend/summer, I'm asleep til about 8:00... at least!

    I graduated from grad school about 3 years ago! It is an awesome accomplishment and I'm so excited for you to be on your way!

    My Kinder-Garden

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations on your followers! Grad school can be challenging but rewarding. It's benn several years since I did that so I'm sure it has changed a bit.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congrats on your followers!! And nice work starting another masters class. I don't know if I want to go back to school yet...

    Love the word lollygagging! :)

    Brie @ Breezy Special Ed

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congrats on having 50 followers! So exciting. :) It's always fun to watch your followers grow, especially as a newbie to the blogging world. I love that you used the word "lollygagging!" That is something my Grammy used to always say. Too funny! :) Glad to have found you through Farley's link up.

    Mandy
    Caffeine and Lesson Plans

    ReplyDelete